Sunday, June 10, 2012

nike air max ltd mens decades of lazy writing

Students, who
Teacher's office door ajar, and I pound knocked on the door, I opened the door softly and went in, only one person in the office, other teachers are not in our class teacher sitting at his desk, the desk a thick pile of book.
Came to the teacher in front of me whispered: You stand so far away do? Class teacher, then I dare not to obey? Respectfully I move forward tens of centimeters, and her closer to some phase of her desk on the corner of my eye sweep of the sweep that pile book last week we five to write the essay, our teacher is correcting homework.
In a stack of book, I saw an essay alone on the side of the above seems to be my name.
Hao, this is the essay you write? I took me a little strange writing this, the above is indeed my word, there is nothing wrong. No reason to clarify the events, I chose silence.
Head rolled, I quickly wrote a few characters, Looked at me crooked dog to climb the word class rare smile, Originally I said my ugly word,north face nuptse bootie iii, do have memories of the ten years after my handwriting is difficult to fun to watch, but it is not I think this is ah,nike air max ltd mens, decades of lazy writing, not just one day can change, in writing the text when I try to control the power of the pen, to reach such an effect, I doubt if the teacher saw my ten years after the signature, not knowing that she would no longer recognize my students.
I flipped through previous essay, this is my handwriting, still does not look good, too Founder Johnson, written but more than I am now much better, no wonder the teacher angry, if I am a teacher, I also have a such a disciples, I am not mad strange.
the task of learning very lightly, and I could not even some basic entertainment and sporting activities have given up, where I still have time? say after all the computer typing a handwritten opportunities for a lot less.

No comments:

Post a Comment